Thursday, January 30, 2014

And we are back ...

See you guys tomorrow (January 31st) in the classroom.  Classes are back to normal and labs will start
on February 12th. We will start with book's chapter 4: The Network Layer about IP protocol and routing.

Please note that many of you still have to submit the source code of your project to me, together with the few lines describing the program. This is a requirement to keep your mark (and will allow me to verify you did the right thing). Failing to do this before February 14th will mean the cancellation of your mark in the lab. Those with the public presentation still pending need to get up to speed to do it ASAP. 

2 comments:

  1. I sent the source code and three explaining lines the 24/12/13, should I resend it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got no emails with code that date. You definitely need to resend it.

    ReplyDelete